- Short Name: Locus
- Full Name: Locus Poll Award
- Awarded For: Science fiction and fantasy
- Awarded By: Readers of Locus magazine
- Poll: Yes
- Covers more than just SF: No
- Webpages: Science Fiction Awards Database, Wikipedia-EN
Note: Multi-Category Award. A literary award presented to winners of Locus magazine's annual readers' poll. The award was established in the early '70s specifically to provide recommendations and suggestions to Hugo Awards voters. Over the decades the Locus Awards have often drawn more voters than the Hugos and Nebulas combined. Unlike any other award, The Locus Award explicitly honors publishers of winning works with certificates.