- Short Name: Lambda
- Full Name: Lambda Literary Awards
- Awarded For: Works which celebrate or explore lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender themes
- Awarded By: Lambda Literary Foundation
- Poll: No
- Covers more than just SF: No
- Webpages: lambdaliterary.org, Science Fiction Awards Database, Wikipedia-EN
Note: Thematic Award (LGBT). The Lambda Literary Awards are awarded yearly by the US-based Lambda Literary Foundation to published works which celebrate or explore LGBT themes. To qualify, a book must have been published in the United States in the year current to the award. The Lambda Literary Foundation states that its mission is "to celebrate LGBT literature and provide resources for writers, readers, booksellers, publishers, and librarians - the whole literary community." In the categories that recognized both mystery and speculative fiction work, only spec-fic titles should be entered into the database.