- Short Name: Rhysling Award Type Record # 35
- Full Name: Rhysling Award
- Awarded For: Science fiction, fantasy, or horror poem
- Awarded By: Members of the Science Fiction Poetry Association (SFPA)
- Poll: Yes
- Covers more than just SF: No
- Webpages: Science Fiction Awards Database, sfpoetry.com, Wikipedia-EN
Note: Writing Form Award (Poetry). The Rhysling Awards are an annual award given for the best science fiction, fantasy, or horror poem of the year. Unlike most literary awards, which are named for the creator of the award, the subject of the award, or a noted member of the field, the Rhyslings are named for a character in a science fiction story: the blind poet Rhysling, in Robert A. Heinlein's short story The Green Hills of Earth.