- Short Name: Asimov's Undergraduate
- Full Name: Asimov's Undergraduate Award / Dell Magazines Award
- Awarded For: Undergraduate excellence in science fiction and fantasy short story writing
- Awarded By: Panel of judges sponsored by Dell Magazines
- Poll: No
- Covers more than just SF: No
- Webpages: dellaward.com, Science Fiction Awards Database
Note: Writing Form Award (Short story). The Isaac Asimov Award for Undergraduate Excellence in Science Fiction and Fantasy Short Story Writing is an annual award open to undergraduate college students and given to the author of the best science fiction or fantasy short story. Established by the magazine "Asimov's Science Fiction" and the International Association for the Fantastic in the Arts, the award is typically given for character-driven stories of the type published in that magazine. Note that many of the stories in this category have not been published, hence we have no links for them and, in some cases, no entries for their authors either. The name of the award was changed to "Dell Magazines Award" in 2005 after the sponsor.