- Publication: Side EffectsPublication Record # 255917
- Editors: Maria Augusta, Antonio de Macedo
- Date: 1997-09-00
- ISBN: 972-97495-0-7 [978-972-97495-0-6]
- Publisher: Simetria Portugal
- Price: €12.50
- Pages: 280
Format: tp?Trade paperback. Any softcover book which is at least 7.25" (or 19 cm) tall, or at least 4.5" (11.5 cm) wide/deep.
- Type: ANTHOLOGY
- Cover: Side Effects by João Cesário
- Bilingual anthology in Portuguese and English.
- Eight original stories and one reprint by Joe Haldeman.
- Sources: Locus1, Simetria (page count, price, languages) [as of 2008-02-11].
- Infinity Plus has online Silent Night by João Barreiros and revised version of the story by Luís Filipe Silva titled The Rodney King Global Mass Media Artwork.
Anthology Title: Side Effects • anthology by Maria Augusta and Antonio de Macedo
Contents (view Concise Listing)
- 6 • The Side Effects of Science Fiction Exposure • essay by Luís Filipe Silva
- 10 • Diversified Pedagogies • short story by Maria de Menezes
- 23 • Tide Effects • novelette by Antonio de Macedo
- 52 • Nihil Sine Causa • short story by David Alan Prescott
- 58 • Rodney King • short story by Luís Filipe Silva
- 72 • Wysiwyg or Not • short story by José Xavier Ezequiel
- 89 • Silent Night • short story by João Barreiros
- 100 • The Pilot • (1979) • short story by Joe Haldeman
- 104 • Secondary Mission • novelette by Gerson Lodi-Ribeiro
- 127 • The Prophecy of the Water • short story by Helena Coelho
|Contento1 (anth/coll)||Not Verified|
|Bleiler1 (Gernsback)||Not Verified|
|Bleiler Supernatural||Not Verified|
|Bleiler Early Years||Not Verified|