Title: Grantville Gazette IV
Editors: Eric Flint
- ISBN-10: 1-4165-5554-4
- ISBN-13: 978-1-4165-5554-4
Grantville Gazette IV
ISFDB Record Number: 282199
- This unpaginated ebook is available at Baen Webscription, link: Grantville Gazette IV.
- Available eBook Formats: Ebookwise/Rocket (.rb), Mobi/Palm/Kindle (.mobi), EPUB/Nook/Stanza (.epub), Microsoft Reader (.lit), Sony Digital Reader (.lrf), RTF, HTML.
- "Grantville (over) Gazette IV" on cover.
- Information from Mobi version:
- "Grantville Gazette IV (over) Eric Flint" immediately precedes copyright information.
- Copyright © 2008 by Eric Flint
- First printing, June 2008
- ISBN: 1-4165-5554-4 [from hardcover edition]
- Cover art by Tom Kidd
- LCCN: 2008005953
- Pages by Joy Freeman (www.pagesbyjoy.com)
- The author for "One Man's Junk", Karen Bergstralh, is incorrectly spelled Karen Bergstrahl ('l' and 'h' reversed) underneath the story's title on it's first page.
- The original electronic magazine Grantville Gazette IV appeared in April of 2005 and it can be found described in a separate publication listing by clicking on 'Title Reference' above.
- The 'Preface' by Eric Flint changed between the original electronic magazine edition, and the subsequent republishing as a print and ebook edition. Looked at in three parts, part one of the original preface is removed, and part three is changed. Part two, the most substantial portion of the preface, remains the same.
- The short story "The Anatomy Lesson" sees its first publication here as a bonus story. While it appears both in print and electronically today, it was not included in the original electronic magazine edition.
- The end matter includes three items listed in the table of contents. 'Images' is a one-page description of where to download artwork associated with this edition. 'Submissions to the Magazine' is a repeating essay describing information related to writing, and getting published in this series. It is repeated in every publication. 'Grantville Gazette' is a one-page explanation of where, how, and the price for downloading volumes 1 through 19.
- Placeholder page numbers entered to retain the correct order.
- Bibliographic Comments:
Add new Publication comment (GRNTVLLGZC2008)