- Publication: The Three Imposters; or, The Transmutations Publication Record # 298399
- Authors: Arthur Machen
- Date: 1895-00-00
- Publisher: Roberts Brothers
- Price: $1.00
- Pages: 215
- Format: hc?
- Type: COLLECTION
- Container Title: The Three Imposters; or, The Transmutations • collection by Arthur Machen (variant of The Three Impostors; or, The Transmutations)
- Cover: Aubrey Beardsley
- OCLC 83551202
- OCLC gives publisher as "London : John Lane ; Boston : Roberts Bros.", however Tuck lists these as separate editions with differing page counts.
- OCLC gives this the title The Three Impostors; or, The Transmutations, Tuck only give The Three Impostors.
- Tuck also states that two stories from the John Lane edition are not included ("The Decorative Imagination" and "Novel of the Iron Maid"). However, the scan below shows both these stories included.
- Additional data from the publisher's catalog in "Shapes in the Fire".
- Scan on Archive.org
Contents (view Concise Listing)
- 7 • Prologue (The Three Impostors) • short fiction by Arthur Machen
- 12 • Adventure of the Gold Tiberius • short story by Arthur Machen
- 23 • The Encounter of the Pavement • short story by Arthur Machen
- 28 • Novel of the Dark Valley • short story by Arthur Machen
- 53 • Adventure of the Missing Brother • short story by Arthur Machen
- 65 • Novel of the Black Seal • novelette by Arthur Machen
- 122 • Incident of the Private Bar • short story by Arthur Machen
- 137 • The Decorative Imagination • short story by Arthur Machen
- 140 • Novel of the Iron Maid • (1890) • short story by Arthur Machen
- 148 • The Recluse of Bayswater • short story by Arthur Machen
- 155 • Novel of the White Powder • short story by Arthur Machen
- 182 • Strange Occurrence in Clerkenwell • short story by Arthur Machen
- 190 • History of the Young Man With Spectacles • short story by Arthur Machen
- 209 • Adventure of the Deserted Residence • short story by Arthur Machen
|Contento1 (anth/coll)||N/A||Rtrace||2009-09-23 00:28:12|
|Bleiler1 (Gernsback)||Not Verified|