- Publication: Cassell's Family Magazine, January 1888Publication Record # 303468 (View All Issues) (View Issue Grid)
- Editor: Editors of Cassell's Family Magazine
- Date: 1888-01-00
- Publisher: Cassell & Company
Format: unknown?The publication record was created from a secondary source and the publication format is unknown.
- Type: MAGAZINE
Notes: Speculative fiction content only. Data from Bleiler's "Science-Fiction: The Early Years".
Editor Title: Cassell's Family Magazine - 1888 • non-genre • [Cassell's Family Magazine] • (1888) • edited by Editors of Cassell's Family Magazine
Contents (view Concise Listing)
- 96 • The Portals of the King of Day: A Journey to the Regions of the Sun • [Letters from the Planets • 5] • short story by W. S. Lach-Szyrma [as by uncredited]
- 96 • Our Car Met a Terrific Bombardment of Meteors • interior artwork by Paul Hardy
- 97 • The Car Was Turned in Its Course and Launched Backwards Into the Infinite Space with Inconceivable Velocity • interior artwork by Paul Hardy
|Bleiler Early Years||Verified||Rtrace||2018-07-01 10:46:02|
|Bleiler Supernatural||Not Verified|
|Bleiler1 (Gernsback)||Not Verified|
|Contento1 (anth/coll)||Verified||Rtrace||2018-07-01 10:56:42|