Publication: Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, March-April 2009
You are not logged in. If you
create a free account
and sign in, you will be able to customize what is displayed.
- Publication: Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, March-April 2009Publication Record # 437093 (View All Issues) (View Issue Grid)
Editors of Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine
- Date: 2009-03-00
Publisher: Dell Magazines
digest?Digest-size magazine, including both standard digest size, at about 7" by 4.5", and also large digest, such as recent issues of Asimov's, which are about 8.25" by 5.125".
- Mistakenly gives the date as March/April 2008 on the contents page.
- Editor: Janet Hutchings. Assistant Editor: Emily Giglierano.
- Stated Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine on the front cover only. The spine and indicia lists the title of the magazine as Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine.
- Volume 133, Numbers 3 & 4. Whole numbers 811 & 812.
- ISSN: 0013-6328.
- No Canadian pricing.
- Special double issue.
- This is general mystery and suspense oriented fiction magazine. This issue also contains fiction by Edward D. Hoch, Marilyn Todd, James H. Cobb, Edward Marston, Janwillem van de Wetering, Peter Turnbull, Doug Allyn, Perri O'Shaughnessy & Robert Bernard.
- The cover art is reprinted from an uncredited pulp and is by Norman Saunders.
||Last User Activity Date
Copyright (c) 1995-2019 Al von Ruff and the ISFDB team
ISFDB Engine - Version 4.00 (04/24/06)