Publication: Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, September-October 2016
You are not logged in. If you
create a free account
and sign in, you will be able to customize what is displayed.
- Publication: Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, September-October 2016Publication Record # 584836 (View All Issues) (View Issue Grid)
Editors of Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine
- Date: 2016-09-00
Publisher: Dell Magazines
digest?Digest-size magazine, including both standard digest size, at about 7" by 4.5", and also large digest, such as recent issues of Asimov's, which are about 8.25" by 5.125".
- Editor: Janet Hutchings. Assistant Editor: Jackie Sherbow.
- Stated Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine on the front cover only. The spine and indicia lists the title of the magazine as Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine.
- Volume 148, Number 3 & 4. Whole numbers 900 & 901.
- ISSN: 0013-6328.
- "On Sale Until 10/11" is printed underneath this issue's bar code box.
- The printing date is listed on page 192 as 2016-08-08.
- The second of this year's double issues.
- 75th anniversary issue. Front cover has a fold-over flap listing this issue's contributers.
- This is general mystery and suspense oriented fiction magazine. Only fiction that is pertinent to this site is listed. There is also fiction by Jon L. Breen, Jeffery Deaver, Linda Barnes, Peter Lovesey, Bill Pronzini, Marcia Muller, Tim L. Williams, Peter Robinson, Doug Allyn, Margaret Maron, David Dean, and Owain Lewis.
- There is also non-fiction pieces by Marvin Lachman, Jeffrey Marks, and Janet Hutchings. Jeffrey Marks article is about the founding and early days of Ellery Queen's.
- Cover art by Milton Glasser.
||Last User Activity Date
Copyright (c) 1995-2019 Al von Ruff and the ISFDB team
ISFDB Engine - Version 4.00 (04/24/06)