Publication: Alfred Hichcock's Mystery Magazine, January-February 2019
You are not logged in. If you
create a free account
and sign in, you will be able to customize what is displayed.
- Publication: Alfred Hichcock's Mystery Magazine, January-February 2019Publication Record # 698293 (View All Issues) (View Issue Grid)
Editors of Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine
- Date: 2019-01-00
Publisher: Dell Magazines
digest?Digest-size magazine, including both standard digest size, at about 7" by 4.5", and also large digest, such as recent issues of Asimov's, which are about 8.25" by 5.125".
- Linda Landrigan: Editor. Jackie Sherbow: Assistant editor. Senor art director: Victoria Green.
- Volume 64, Number 1 & 2. No whole number listed.
- ISSN: 0002-5224.
- General mystery and suspense short story magazine. Only the materials with content of interest to this site is listed. E. F. Benson's story is a tale of supernatural horror.
- This issue also includes stories by Mark Thielman, Pamela Blackwood, Devon Shepherd, Melissa Yi, James Tipton, Shelly Dickson Carr, Janice Law, Steven Lindley, John H. Dirckx, Zandra Renwick, and John Bright, whose flash-fiction story is not listed on the contents page.
- "On sale until 2/19" appears to the left of the barcode box.
- On page 191 it is stated that this issue was printed by Trend Offset Printing, Jacksonville, FL 11/26/18".
||Last User Activity Date
Copyright (c) 1995-2019 Al von Ruff and the ISFDB team
ISFDB Engine - Version 4.00 (04/24/06)