Author: Arthur J. Burks
Series: Caleb Barter
ISFDB Record Number: 20779
Note: Astounding Stories, January-February 1932, illustrated by H. W. Wesso. Sequel to Manape the Mighty. B in the author/story section states 1931, not 1932 (which is correct). Corrected here.
Synopsis: Available on page 44, Bleiler (Gernsback).
User Rating: This title has fewer than 5 votes. VOTE
Current Tags: Project Gutenberg (1), heat rays (1), disintegrator rays (1), far-viewer (1), hypnotic control (1), mad scientist (1) Add Tags
- The Mind Master (Part 1 of 2) (1932) - Arthur J. Burks
- The Mind Master (Part 2 of 2) (1932) - Arthur J. Burks
- Astounding Stories, January 1932, (Jan 1932, ed. Harry Bates, publ. The Clayton Magazines, Inc., $0.20, 144pp, pulp, magazine) Cover: H. W. Wesso
- Astounding Stories, February 1932, (Feb 1932, ed. Harry Bates, publ. The Clayton Magazines, Inc., $0.20, 144pp, pulp, magazine) Cover: H. W. Wesso
- The Mind Master, (Jul 2009, Arthur J. Burks, publ. Project Gutenberg, #29416, ebook)
- Tales of the Man-Ape, (Apr 2010, Arthur J. Burks, publ. Wildside Press (Wildside Pulp Classics), 978-1-55742-082-4, $11.99, 176pp, tp, omni)
- Man-Ape: Two Tales from the Pulps, (May 2012, Arthur J. Burks, publ. Wildside Press, 978-1-4344-4096-9, $7.99, 154pp, tp, coll)