Author: Harl Vincent
ISFDB Record Number: 96362
Note: Astounding Stories, March 1933, illustrated by H. W. Wesso.
Synopsis: Available on page 462, Bleiler (Gernsback).
User Rating: This title has fewer than 5 votes. VOTE
Current Tags: Project Gutenberg (1), parallel worlds (1), dimensional portal (1) Add Tags
- Astounding Stories of Super-Science, March 1933, (Mar 1933, ed. Harry Bates, publ. The Clayton Magazines, Inc., $0.20, 144pp, pulp, magazine) Cover: H. W. Wesso
- The Pulps: Fifty Years of American Pop Culture, (1970, ed. Tony Goodstone, publ. Chelsea House, 0-394-44186-9, $15.00, xvi++239pp, hc, anth) Cover: Robert Anthony - [VERIFIED]
- The Pulps, (1976, ed. Tony Goodstone, publ. Chelsea House, 0-87754-016-0, $7.95, 239pp, tp, anth)
- The Pulps: Fifty Years of American Pop Culture, (1980, ed. Tony Goodstone, publ. Chelsea House, 0-87754-222-8, $4.95, xxi+264pp, tp, anth) - [VERIFIED]
- Wanderer of Infinity, (Jul 2009, Harl Vincent, publ. Project Gutenberg, #29408, ebook)
- Harl Vincent Resurrected: The Astounding Stories of Harl Vincent, (Jun 2011, Harl Vincent, publ. Resurrected Press, 978-1-937022-15-0, $15.99, 414pp, tp, coll)