Creative Commons License
The ISFDB is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This means that you are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work, (Good luck on performing bibliographic data. The costumes should be interesting.)
- to make derivative works,
- to make commercial use of the work,
so long as attribution is made to the ISFDB, under the following conditions:
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
The Creative Commons License applies to all of the following:
- Any HTML pages (static or rendered) within the domain //www.isfdb.org (or //isfdb.org).
- Any Wiki pages with the domain //www.isfdb.org/wiki (or //isfdb.org/wiki).
- ISFDB SQL database scripts and backups, found at ISFDB Downloads.
Works Not Covered
- ISFDB application scripts, found at //www.isfdb.org/isfdb2.tar.gz are covered by a BSD license, which is included in the tar image.