Creative Commons License
The ISFDB data is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution license version 4.0 -- see Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) for details. Briefly, this means that you are free to:
- copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
under the following conditions:
- You must give appropriate credit to the ISFDB, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Note that any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
The Creative Commons License applies to all of the following:
- Any HTML pages (static or rendered) within the domains www.isfdb.org or isfdb.org.
- Any Wiki pages with the domain www.isfdb.org/wiki or isfdb.org/wiki.
- ISFDB backups, which can be found at ISFDB Downloads.
Works Not Covered
- ISFDB software, which is available at SVN, is covered by a BSD license.
- For images displayed on ISFDB Web pages, see each individual image page for the applicable license and Template:Image Host Sites.